To be an institution of excellence in open and distance education (ODL) through its academic philosophy, inspirational ways of education delivery and systematic interventions in teaching-learning processes to serve the societal needs and sustainable development goals for making future global citizens.
1. To build an integrated open education system enabling the learners to attain their career as well as social and national goals.
2. To emerge as a knowledge centre through ICT facilities in education delivery processes and academic governance.
3. To attain the global standards of academic practices through research, institutional collaborations and need-based training programs.
4. To make learners competitive and socially responsible citizens by incorporation of humanistic values and vocational skills in academic programs/curriculum.
5. To ensure inclusive and equitable quality higher education and promote lifelong learning opportunities to all sections of society.